- This event has passed.
Why Proactive Lake and Pond Management Is More Cost-Effective
September 29, 2020 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Keeping your lakes and stormwater ponds ecologically balanced and beautiful is not a one-time job. It requires consistent and customized proactive care. If you wait until a problem reveals itself to take action, chances are you’ll always be playing catch-up—and spending more to address the issue. A holistic approach to lake and pond management utilizes eco-friendly products, advanced lake fountains and pond aeration systems, innovative weed and algae control techniques, and many other proactive solutions that extend the lifespan of water resources while maximizing your budget.
Attendees will learn:
- How to identify potential areas of concern in community waterbodies
- Steps communities can take “in-house” to preserve the balance of their lakes and ponds
- When to defer to a professional lake manager for more advanced solutions
- New technologies and innovative tools to consider for the long-term waterbody health
- Best practices to implement in lakes and ponds on a recurring or annual basis